Jumping Into Summer Break

The+Outer+Banks+in+North+Carolina.+

Photo by Addy Welz

The Outer Banks in North Carolina.

Addy Welz, Staff Writer

Summer is approaching and every student is getting ready for their own unique summer. Whether they are going on vacation, working, visiting family or just relaxing everyone is gearing up for summer. 

With the seniors graduating soon and gearing up for their last summer before college and all the other students getting ready to move into the next grade, things are changing for all Freedom students.

“I am very excited for summer,” sophomore Caitlin Wagner stated when asked about her feelings towards the upcoming break. 

With most students feeling the same way almost everyone is in agreement about the end of the year. 

Although the end of the year can become a drag for some students the end is near and all students are getting ready for summer. Many students are getting ready for different vacations with family, friends, or both.

Some places that students are planning on visiting are Disney, Ocean City, the Outer Banks, Mexico, The Dominican Republic, Los Angeles and more.  

While some kids are going on big vacations other students are working at different places nearby. Some places that some students are working at are Target, Starbucks, Tropical Smoothie, Dunkin Doughnuts, TopKick, Social House and many more places.