Eagles Celebrate Senior Night Defeating Unity Reed Lions

Amelia Lee
FHS football senior Jacob Lewis receives flowers from FHS football head coach Marcus Mayo at the Fall Sports Senior Night. Photo by Amelia Lee

On Oct. 13. 2023, Freedom High School hosted their fall sports senior night. The night began celebrating seniors on the FHS football team, the FHS dance team, the FHS girls and boys cross country teams, and the FHS cheer team before the game. At halftime, the Spirit of Freedom Marching Band celebrated its seniors, followed by a FHS dance team performance.

The Freedom football team also played against Unity Reed High School’s football team, with the final score being 7-6 as a Freedom win. The theme for the game was pink out, with the FHS football players wearing pink socks to raise awareness for breast cancer. The student sectioned also dressed out in pink to show their support and raise awareness for the disease.

Photos by Amelia Lee.

Disclaimer: Below is a photo gallery of the Freedom Fall Sports Senior Night and Football Game against Osbourn Park on Friday, Oct. 13. If any of the photo gallery photos are reposted or shared on other social media, credit MUST BE given to the website and photographer.