Logan Hall Verbally Commits to Shenandoah

Logan Hall’s first home game of the 2019 lacrosse season against Colgan High School.

Senior Logan Hall, lacrosse defender, has verbally committed to furthering his academics and athletic career at Shenandoah University in the 2020-2021 school year. 

Upon receiving offers from a total of seven colleges, Hall made the meticulous decision of becoming a hornet. 

“When I walked around, it felt like home,” Hall said. “Since it’s about an hour and a half away, I can come home and visit on the weekends, and they also have all the majors I’m thinking about to continue my academics.”

In the 2019 season, Shenandoah Lacrosse’s third year coach, Tim Marshal, led the hornets to a 9-7 winning record and placed in the Old Dominion Athletic Conference.

Besides being committed to Shenandoah and playing for Freedom lacrosse, Hall has also been a defender for Evergreen Lacrosse Club since his early elementary years and will be finishing his last high school season in spring of 2020. 

“We got past districts and then got knocked out in the first round of regionals [last season],” Hall said. “We will be coming back strong this upcoming spring season and hopefully win a state championship.”

After hopefully setting a new record in this upcoming season, Hall is excited to start playing for Shenandoah’s Division 3 lacrosse team.