Anyone Looking for Laughter?

2020’s made it hard for us to find things to laugh at, but there’s one guaranteed remedy for that. Check out “Rhett and Link’s Book of Mythicality!”

Famous YouTubers Rhett McLaughlin and Link Neal of “Good Mythical Morning” put together this hilarious novel in order to fill the world with “mythicality.” Here, they regale the readers with funny stories from their childhood, and contemplate deep topics like love and death with a comedic spin on things.

Of course, if you Mythical Beasts aren’t interested in philosophical topics, they also ponder how different hairstyles emulate one’s personality and share letters from their “future” selves to their past selves. Included is also a plethora of pictures from different points in their lives, like when they were in a band and bleached their hair, or lyrics for a questionable Halloween parody from their teenage years.

I particularly enjoyed this book because it allowed me to get to know some of my favorite YouTubers in an enjoyable way. I think we could all use a little mythicality in our lives, and this definitely did for me. I read it on Libby, an app paired with the public library system.

One thing’s for sure, you’ll never find a dull moment in “Rhett and Link’s Book of Mythicality,” making it the perfect book to help you survive the pandemic. If you like crazy inventions, wacky hairstyles, and adventures and mishaps with two of the best internetainers alive, read it, and be your mythical best.