Looking for Graduation Cap Decorating Ideas?

With graduation coming up in a week for the 2021 seniors, many may be searching for the perfect way to decorate their cap. Luckily, there are a couple ideas perfect for all the seniors looking for inspiration.

One idea that never fails is quoting a favorite T.V show or movie, these are jammed packed with great phrases perfectly capturing the move to college or it’s just a good way to reference your favorite  cinematic universes as you walk the stage to get your diploma.

Great examples are “I already forgot everything” referencing Finding Nemo or “I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you’ve actually left them” from The Office.

If you aren’t a huge cinematic fan, a college themed cap is always a great way to go. These caps don’t require any searching for the perfect quote, and they’re a perfect way to represent your college. A navy blue and orange cap is great for representing UVA or an orange and maroon one for Virginia Tech.

“My cap is going to be red with an A on it for the University of Alabama,” senior Taylor Lech said.

Another good cap idea is quoting song lyrics. There are so many great songs to choose from that have good quotes for graduating, or you could also use your cap as a tribute to your favorite artists. A good example would be “I want it, I got it” from Ariana Grande’s hit song 7 Rings.

These are just a few ideas for decorating graduation caps, but the possibilities are endless. Regardless, all seniors will be sporting great caps at their graduation next week.