CAMPUS Graduation: Seniors Take The Next Step

Freedom+High+School+CAMPUS+Seniors%2C+CAMPUS+counselor+and+CAMPUS+teacher+taking+a+group+picture+after+graduation.+
Keshika Rayamajhi
Freedom High School CAMPUS Seniors, CAMPUS counselor and CAMPUS teacher taking a group picture after graduation.

On June 4, 2024, CAMPUS Seniors attended the CAMPUS Graduation hosted in Stone Bridge High School. CAMPUS is a program built for students who come from a diverse ethnic background to help them achieve further opportunities and aid students during their academic careers regarding college applications or academics. Seniors involved in the CAMPUS program were invited from every Loudoun County High School to attend the graduation. There were nine seniors from Freedom High School. After walking on stage, the seniors ended their CAMPUS journey with cupcakes and pictures with their families and peers.

Photos by Keshika Rayamajhi.

Disclaimer: Below is a photo gallery of the CAMPUS Graduation Tuesday, June 4. If any of the photo gallery photos are reposted or shared on other social media, credit MUST BE given to the website and photographer.