Spirit Week Day 4: College Day!

Juniors Julia Riley and Grace Catello getting into the spirit of prom week by wearing college gear

On Thursday, April 25, many seniors wore spirit wear that represented their future college. Senior Jessica Lee will be attending Columbia University this fall and is very excited to live in an urban atmosphere that contrasts the suburbs of northern Virginia that she has been so accustomed to.

“I decided on Columbia because it has a great program in what I want to study and location-wise, New York City, it is just really really nice,” Lee said. “I’m super excited to live in the city!”

Many students own college gear which makes this spirit day relatively easy to participate in. Currently, seniors take the lead with 3452 spirit points with the sophomores holding a close second with 3441. Juniors have 3277 and in last place, the freshmen have a total of 3011 points.

Just one more day until the pep rally where you dress up in your class color and try to win some pep rally games in order to rack up some more spirit points! For those of you who are attending prom, have fun and be safe! And for those who aren’t eligible to attend just yet, enjoy your weekend!