Freedom Eagles Clash Against Osbourn Eagles at the Homecoming Football Game

Gunnar Baker
Senior Grant Hillenbrand takes the chance and scores a touchdown

The Freedom Eagles add on to their win streak after ending another game with an absolute victory. On Oct. 6, 2023, the FHS Football Team faced off Osbourn Park High School in their Homecoming Game after the parade. The theme for the game was Neon Out hence many students were wearing neon vests and had marked their faces with neon highlights to show off their enthusiastic school spirit.

The FHS Football team had a remarkable start with a score of 21-0 at the end of the First Quarter. They continued to score touchdowns consistently and ended the halftime with 42-6. Students cheered loudly for the team by the bleachers with the cheerleaders doing their routines and the band playing upbeat music by the stands. By the end of the game, Freedom had a winning score of 63-14 against Osbourn Park High School.

Photos by Olivia Johnson, Keshika Rayamajhi and photo courtesies to Gunnar Baker.

Disclaimer: Below is a photo gallery of the Freedom Football Game against Osbourn Park High School on Friday, Oct 6. If any of the photo gallery photos are reposted or shared on other social media, credit MUST BE given to the website and photographer.