Letter from the Editor: Welcome Back Eagles!

Back At It!

Freedom+High+School+welcomes+students+back+into+the+building%21+

Freedom High School welcomes students back into the building!

Rebecca Cherian

Hello again free birds! We’re so glad to have everyone back in the building, and fingers crossed it stays that way. This year, we are transitioning into a new website for our online publications, and we aim to get back on track with our quarterly print editions. We are also excited to announce the addition of a broadcast section to our team this year! 

To the class of 2025, welcome! It’s been an interesting transition, but we are certain that soon enough, you’ll know your way around and find your place here in our school community. A warm welcome to our sophomores as well, it’s great to finally have you all in the building. Use this time to put yourself out there and get involved in the many sports/activities that Freedom has to offer. As for our upperclassmen, welcome back! For many of you, it’s been a while since you’ve walked these halls. Take it all in. Continue working hard, but remember to have fun and make the most of your time here. 

This return to normalcy is going to be filled with new and, at times, awkward experiences, but we encourage you to stay safe and put your best foot forward. We look forward to covering many more school events and exciting stories this year. Stay tuned for upcoming content!

-Uncaged Editorial Board